Comparing Trump to Hitler not supported by facts
Those who engage in ad hominem attacks instead of productive discussion expose themselves to be deficient of facts enough to support their position in an argument. Also, one should engage in many diverse sources of news media, both written and broadcast, to avoid a narrow scope of understanding.
• Donald Trump was elected president of the United States fairly through the Electoral College criteria, a decades old model embraced by both sides. This is not new.
• He funded his own campaign thus owing no favours to anyone.
• He uses “Twitter” to circumvent the media because most media skew his message.
• His dialogue is unscripted, unpolished, and unvetted because he doesn’t use speech writers.
• Voters purposely elected a seasoned businessman, not a career politician who plays politics. They wanted someone who could get things done, and he is getting things done regardless of what you are being told. Perry Foster is not wrong.
• The U.S. Democrats lost the race and won’t let it go, even after two years, and have resorted to outright seditious tactics of many forms. This is severely undemocratic. Imagine Dem Rep Maxine Watters encouraging Democrats to aggressively harass Republican politicians and government leaders “…in the streets, in the malls, in the restaurants…etc….to drive them from public spaces….” There is something seriously deranged about this and people are carrying out her bidding.
• Those who compare President Trump to Hitler need to do some scholarly research. Trump is a capitalist in a free-market capitalist nation with a bureaucracy of checks and balances and high courts. Hitler’s party, the National Socialist German Worker’s Party, was not free-market. The ideology called Nazism is also called National Socialism. After Hitler gained control of the people through socialism, he merged state and business entities forming his infamous and deadly fascist regime. ‘Volksgemeinschaft’ (a harmonized people’s community) figured heavily in German propaganda to give the impression to the people that Nazism was unifying and cohesive, although it was harnessing the people and the economy. One could compare Antifa to the Brownshirts.
The leftists in the long term will be proven to be misguided. Socialism can only thrive within the confines of a capitalist structure. History proves that without capitalism, leftist ideology inevitably fails and can evolve into fascism as, for example, in Hitler’s case.